Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR MANAGER, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
A top-tier, global finance company is seeking a SENIOR MANAGER OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS to join their team. This exciting role is a blend between both Finance and Operations and would manage strategic accounts to grow the overall finance business.
* Manage large scale projects and launch new business lines
* Lead Quarterly Reviews with global, Fortune 100 clients
* Design and develop compelling sales presentations and value propositions for prospects and work closely with Finance team on financial modeling
* Lead and assist in business development efforts and interface with external clients
* Graduate of top-tier MBA program
* 2-4years of business development experience, preferably within banking/finance sector
* Large corporate experience with brand-name, global exposure
* Professional demeanor with excellent communication skills
* Strong PowerPoint, Excel and MS Office skills
* Ability to travel as needed
Company offers world-class benefits, excellent career growth opportunities and very competitive compensation plan. Please apply directly. Thank you!