Senior Manager, Technology (Data Management Platform)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT SAPIENTNITRO
SapientNitroSM, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. Were changing the way our clients engage todays connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitros unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
Senior Manager, Technology Data Management Platforms
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Define POVs on DMPs in the marketplace, DMP strategies on accounts and DMP best practices related to data and technology
* Responsible for supporting digital media strategy for our clients with the goal of maximizing key business metrics across the customer purchase and retention cycle
* Lead and enable adoption an enterprise-level DMP to replace current model. Connect DMP stand up with DSP network to ensure audience management matches media execution needs.
* Contribute to integrated digital marketing plan development by building annual Display channel plans that feed into overall eCommerce goals.
* Develop solution architecture for DMPs in a clients technology ecosystem. Define how DMPs integrate with other data sources/systems, campaign solutions, etc.
* Lead development of consistent cross channel segmentation using Digital Marketing Platform (DMP, Adobe Audience Manager) and identify opportunities to leverage 1st and 3rd party data.
* Lead efforts to identify, test, and grow new investment opportunities in Display - acquisition display, search re-targeting and other display opportunities
* Responsible for configuring DMP requirements in the platform
* Responsible for data ETL and onboarding and offloading performance
* Set up modeling logic for remarketing, retargeting, look a like or others, as part of digital media campaigns
* Support multimillion dollar Display Media campaigns and investments (Retargeting, Behavioral Targeting, Look-alike Modeling/ targeting and others), including overall programs, day to day performance, and reporting
* Help maximize return on investments from campaigns by leveraging customer insights, coordinate with online and offline teams and enable cross-channel synergies
* Support expansion of tactics, number of campaigns across all Segments, Brands, International, M&A support, suppliers. .
* Evolve channel from desk-top to cross-platform, including supporting mobile product launches
* Demonstrate expert level proficiency in multiple Data management platforms Krux, BlueKai, Dataxu etc etc.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent military experience
Should have a solid understanding of leveraging data from the DMP to drive targeting solutions across all digital properties.
Ability to define/drive actionable business use cases using DMP platforms
Should have functional understanding (not just technical) of DMP platforms
Experience managing data onboarding and offloading, integrating with other systems like CRM, marketing solutions, etc.
Experience setting up and driving ETL processes
Experience driving ROI based advertising via use of a DMP
Experience partnering with media planning and buying teams
Prior experience in a consulting firm preferred
Sapient, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a global services company that helps clients transform in the areas of business, marketing, and technology. The company operates three divisions that enable clients to gain a competitive advantage and succeed in an increasingly digital world. SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services fuse insight, creativity, and technology to drive innovation and to help clients navigate complex business problems. Our approach is the subject of case studies used by MBA programs at Harvard and Yale. The company has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit http://www.sapient.com.