Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Economic and Valuation Services, you can really add value. KPMG's Economic and Valuation Services partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of Transfer Pricing, Valuation and Economic services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Manager to join our Transfer Pricing practice in our Chicago office.
- Manage and deliver transfer pricing services
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Supervise and mentor staff members
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance purposes through the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
- Eight years of experience conducting advisory related projects with an audit, tax, and/or advisory services firm
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business from an accredited college/university
- Graduate degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics from an accredited college/university and/or relevant professional designation (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Thorough understanding of the U.S. Transfer Pricing Regulations and international transfer pricing environment
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative background skills written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .