Senior Manager - Vertical Market Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Johnson Controls has an exciting opportunity for sales minded Marketing Professional to manage the development and implementation of go-to-market plans, repeatable programs, and new solutions launches within targeted vertical markets. Will be responsible for driving business results detailed in the strategy for key market and customer segments in order to build the Installation & Services Business (I&S). Support vertical marketing leaders efforts with key customers including A&E firms, contractors, and end user customers & prospects in the following segments: Healthcare, Education, Retail, Commercial, Industrial, CORE Commercial, Banking & Government.
* Helps develop programs to drive I&S business within verticals and segments Builds and executes programs based upon addressable customer needs and value drivers of prioritized customer segments
* Collaborates across the organization to launch commercialize new solution offerings.
* Helps measure impact of programs
* Understands and clearly articulates product and solutions offerings and services in the context of competitive offerings and current portfolio
* Understands the macroeconomic and demographic trends impacting customer segments and support identifying size and growth potential. Uses market intelligence and competitive insights to build programs and new solution launch strategies
* Supports development of Commercialization Plan and integrates segment strategy with local implementation
* Coordinates with field sales organization and services organization to implement programs
* Understands customer needs and issues, and buying trends
* Partners with Vertical Leads and Product Offer Management to manage new solution launches, improving sales team adoption and customer success
* 7 years of comparable Marketing experience in a large, commercial/Industrial company.
* Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.
* Ability to develop and drive repeatable marketing programs that drive business results
* High degree of comfort and skill in leading complex projects
* Advanced communications skills, ability to communicate complex concepts clearlyto multiple audiences from management to peers and front line employees
* Solid understanding of sales and marketing principals
* Ability to lead and work on cross functional teams in a highly matrixed environment
* Business acumen, focus on delivering financial impact
Interpersonal skills to ensure speed of execution