Senior Manager of Channel Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Customer and Retention Strategy Team is seeking a Senior Manager of channel management and optimization
This position will be responsible for the development, testing and execution of channel marketing plans that will define how product, service and promotional offers are presented to existing customer in each of the Entertainment Group channels of Telephony (Sales and Service), Retail and Digital.
Key skills and attributes required to become a success include; interpreting analytical reports, generating insights from customer research, business case development, an understanding of testing strategies, knowledge of consumer marketing and fulfillment channels and a proactive approach to problem solving. It will be essential for the individual to gain consensus among the cross functional teams, including Business Analytics, Finance, Sales Operations, IT, and Customer Service to ensure the go-to-market strategy is effective.
* Design channel optimization strategies for all Entertainment Group products and services
* Design and manage a testing strategy to optimize Sales, Service and Retail Representative behaviors as well as digital self-service
* Manage and evolve customer segmentation, leveraging customer analytics to identify opportunities to reduce churn, increase sales and optimize ROI
* Serve as primary interface and subject matter expert for day-to-day interactions with the Retention Offer Strategy, Product, Sales, Service and Digital Teams
* Utilize multiple inputs, including competitive intelligence and customer data, to monitor effectiveness of KPIs
* Track, analyze and communicate key retention metrics to senior leadership
* Work prioritization, forecasting, scheduling and coordinating resources within assigned projects
* Five years marketingexperience
* Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
* Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
* Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills and proven ability to handle multiple tasks
* Ability to travel10%
* Six or more years marketingexperience
* Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
* Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them
* Experience in technology segment is a plus