Senior Manager of Global Accounts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Menlo Park, CA
TE Connectivity is looking for a highly motivated individual for a Senior Manager of Global Accounts position based in Menlo Park, CA. The candidate will be accountable to develop new and existing business.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Lead a team account managers to succeed with high-growth potential, strategic Tier 1-2 customers.
* Lead development of account plans and strategy exceed annual revenue targets
* Establish and drive business development plan and pipeline for 5+ years
* Ensure excellent and influential customer relationships are established and maintained
* Develop excellent technical sales capability
* Ensure new product opportunities are identified, driven to production and meeting customer expectations
Key skills and characteristics:
* Results focus with a proven ability to grow sales in a dynamic business environment
* Must be high energy and able to work effectively with a fast-moving leadership team
* Must be driven, self-motivated, and persistent with excellent communication skills
* Technically astute and able to understand and develop value propositions for the customers
Education & qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
* MBA a plus
* 10+ years of technical sales and broad territory management experience into electronic OEM customers.
* Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean tools a plus
* Self-directed ability to set priorities based on project timeline
* Strategic thinker, strong demand creation and design-in experience of semiconductor or interconnect products, and managing transfer revenue globally.