Senior Manager of Sales Training 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Senior Manager of Sales Training is responsible for elevating and modernizing the design, development and deployment of Sleep Number training solutions, including building upon existing traditional training tools and integrating digital training content, methodologies and technology. The Sr. Manager will lead and develop a high-performing, customer-facing sales training team to drive sales growth, increase team member effectiveness, develop bench and talent, simplify the customer experience as well as deliver operating efficiencies and continuous improvement.
* Build a world class sales training organization to support Sleep Number product and strategic brand priorities; empower, coach and mentor training team while providing opportunity for meaningful work
* Integrate digital content and technology into our core training capabilities/portfolio
* Deliver training solutions to planned budget, branding, resourcing, milestones and implementation plans
* Effectively analyze and interpret complex data and information and set individual project priorities, as required
* Demonstrate thought leadership to support sales training development initiatives and advancement
* Build and manage annual and budget changes
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
* 5+ years business/sales training acumen, engagement, and leadership. Preferably with a premium brand in a sales commission environment
* 3 years of work experience in digital learning; experience integrating and transforming traditional training delivery into more modern, digitally-enabled solutions
* Demonstrate courage and can do high-performance culture
* Demonstrate agility to pivot and change as demands and requirements shift
* Effective in a passion-driven, fast-paced, quickly changing environment
* Able to manage high-impact and multiple projects simultaneously
* Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to be hands-on while inspiring and leading team
* Highly energetic, highly organized, and hard working.
* Passionate about creating for innovative solutions to advance customer experience.
* 40% travel required; able to work productively in a remote environment
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).