Senior Manual QA Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION :
Senior Manual QA Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC).
*Responsible for analyzing and testing ITproduct lines that are developed for internal and external premier customers
* Works in collaboration with Application Development; the Quality Assurance Team; the Project Management Team; the Data Warehouse Team; the Solutions Center and otherIT stakeholders to ensure that the applications development projects have been tested and meet the required deliverables
* Role includes planning, designing, executing and tracking the results of associated test efforts
PRIMARY SKILLS :
*Bachelor s degree (BS, BA) required; Area of study in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
* 5-7 years of experience as QA Engineer or lead working on a large scale commercial product (preferably SAAS) with extensive manual testing, including functional testing, data validation, performance/stress testing, regression testing
* Prior experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
* Ability to understand user stories, actively participate in grooming sessions, understand acceptance criteria
* Excellent understanding of the industry standards and best practices, including test approach, coverage and analysis
* Great communication skills, ability to collaborate with Developers and Product Management
* Experience with SQL server (or other DB), writing SQL script a plus
* Prior experience with supply chain and financial applications or ERP a plus
* Prior experience with healthcare applications a plus