Senior Manufacturing Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
Cedar Falls, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONStrong Company, tops in its class! This organization promotes teamwork and leaders continually engage with each other. Great work-life balance!
* Providing leadership and technical expertise that drive Continuous Improvement in production operations;
* Providing training and teamwork facilitation;
* Project Management;
* Identifying, establishing, and translating best practices within the plant and between other facilities.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree is required; Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering preferred.
* 5+ years of industrialexperience in a high production facility;
* Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus;
* Proven driver of continuous improvement in a manufacturing process;
* Strong problem solving, teamwork facilitation, and communication skills;
* Ability to travel up to 20%.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.