Senior Manufacturing Engineer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHow would you like to work for a World leader that manufactures a variety of widely used consumer products in a location that offers a small city living or nearby rural environment, plus has close proximity to the Delaware Beaches, Chesapeake Bay, the home of NASCAR Dover Downs Raceway and Casino, Firefly Music Concert and more. This Company offers a progressive work environment, lots of freedom, broad accountability, challenging engineering projects and excellent benefits and growth potential.
* Provide technical leadership in order to improve the performance of plant process equipment such as improving quality and reducing cost and scrap
* Pinpoints inefficiencies, creates process projects, and executes initiatives to drive efficiency
* Responsible for identifying opportunities for making equipment and reliability improvements, developing applicable strategies and action plans
* Champion reliability efforts through training, coaching and mentoring.
* Work closely with Engineering and OEM's to design reliability into new equipment.
Requires: B.S. Engineering with 5 plus years high-speed manufacturing experience required:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.