Senior Marketing Analyst, Customer Acquisition
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONzulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing our customers something special every day. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, toys and gifts, giving customers something new to discover each morning at an incredible price. We are fast-paced, innovative and metric-driven, with a team passionate for delighting our customers. Whether you want to work with incredible product selection, develop smart marketing plans, help us in our pursuit of faster fulfillment, or do something else awesome in between, we have a place for you. With locations in Seattle, Reno, Columbus and Bethlehem, our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day - and we are just getting started.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst you will work with the business in deriving strategic insights, communicating those insights, and executing strategy aimed at driving sustainable growth. This team works with key people across Marketing, Technology and Business Intelligence. The analyst relies heavily on data to find areas of opportunity, and is comfortable communicating with and presenting to all layers in the organization, from entry-level to upper management. This person also is a mentor and coach to less junior team members.
* 3-5 Years working with customer and marketing analytics
* Advanced expertise in utilizing complex analytic techniques within the retail industry
* Proficient in utilizing statistical methods to test hypothesis, develop insights and make recommendations
* Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
* Proficient in data mining software such as SQL or equivalent
* Advanced capabilities in extracting and manipulating large data sets
* Bachelor's degree in quantitative field
* Able to work cross-functionally and to manage multiple competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Skilled in Excel and Powerpoint
zulily is an Equal Opportunity Employer
zulily participates in E-Verify. zulily will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.