Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 1/14/2017
The Euclid Chemical Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition/Job Title: Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Communications Manager
Basic Function - General Purpose of the Job:
The Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing traditional and digital marketing projects under the direction of the Marketing Communications Manager. These projects may include, but are not limited to marketing material and packaging design; content editing and development; liaising with product management to develop product launch materials; collaborating with communications team to promote Euclid Chemical through integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring all product packaging and marketing materials are correct in terms of organization, content, technical accuracy, branding, and style.
The person in this position must be an excellent project manager, be very detailed, organized, and able to meet deadlines. The Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator works closely with product marketing and communications personnel, as well as with other peer groups such as environmental, health, and safety (EH&S), purchasing, and operations. This person maintains and follows product naming conventions, as well as trademark and copyright databases, ensuring that all packaging and marketing collateral content is accurate and compliant.
* Provide editorial and design support for marketing materials such as Product Catalogs, Tech Data Sheets, Project Profiles, Brochures, Video scripts, etc.
* Audit, review and update public and secure website content.
* Provide marketing communications support for digital marketing communication initiatives such as e-newsletters and social media as needed.
* Assist with tradeshows, events and training activities as needed.
* Work with print, package, and graphic design agencies as needed.
Product Packaging Responsibilities
* Maintain an electronic file management system for package label files as well as documentation on label changes, including hard copy 'historical' versions.
* Develop and maintain procedure documents for the label approval process .
* Support new product launches by assisting with packaging and labeling requirements of Product Managers.
* Marketing Communication Manager.
* Product Managers.
* Environmental Health & Safety Director and Specialist(s).
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, graphic design or related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5+ years dedicated marketing experience.
* Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign required.
* PhotoShop Ilustrator; App development, database and SAP knowledge a plus.
* CMS, social media and SEO experience desired.
* Must be detail oriented, possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
* Interpersonal savvy, have the ability to work effectively with others
* Self-motivated, able to work with general supervision
* Decent understanding of Chemistry and Legal aspects
* Writing and/or editing skills in multi-language (Spanish) capabilities are a plus,
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Pension, Disability, Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
To learn more about Euclid Chemical visit our website at www.euclidchemical.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.