Senior Marketing Manager, HealthSparq
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Senior Marketing Manager, HealthSparq
Have you ever tried to find a great doctor online* How d that go for you* Any idea what an MRI costs* Nope, most people have no idea either. We are aiming to change all of that and put the control of healthcare choices back in the people s hands!
HealthSparq is one of the hottest companies in the health care transparency business. We were # 4 on the Portland Business Journals Fastest Growing Private Companies list and #196 on the Inc. 5000 list.
We now need a rock star to help us grow the business.
This job is all about partnership with our sales team, and bringing more clients to HealthSparq so we can help make health care easier for more people. This position will develop strategy, manage programs and report on results as we build demand generation, lead capture and thought leadership programs. You will work hard, but love every second as you will be helping to define the stories we tell and how we tell them. This is not a job for someone who needs to be told what to do. It s a job for a creative self-starter who wants to make a difference and put their stamp on the growth of a hot company! Oh, and a sense of humor and perspective are absolute musts!
Learn more about the HealthSparq team at: http://healthsparq.com/about/meet-the-teams
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
In this role, you will:
* Bring all of your creativity and big idea thinking to the table to drive innovative and never been done before types of programs
* Build strategies and programs to increase traffic, leads and conversions through our channels and and ensure timely and effective execution of these plans to reach sales, engagement and thought leadership objectives.
* Develop conference and event strategies that cover pre-, during, and post- phases of communications
* Develop and manage outbound email programs for new client acquisition and current client engagement, and client and prospect nurture efforts
* Provide reporting, analytics and most importantly insights and actions to constantly optimize all programs to ensure we are getting the biggest bang for our buck
* Develop go to market strategies and plans across current and new channels
* Help drive upsell opportunities to our existing clients
* Own the Salesforce function for marketing and partner with sales on its use and road map
* Be a great partner and build strong relationships with our Sales and Product teams, identify and meet their needs and help them to be successful
* Partner with the rest of the marketing team to help bring compelling stories to the sales process
* Analyze conversion lead flow optimization opportunities across our sites and sales funnel tools and develop programs to improve our conversion rates and lead quality
* Evaluate and update marketing programs to ensure that the business is scalable for rapid growth. Tracking efficiency of programs (sales, margin, ROI), creating and maintaining annual marketing budget
* Manage agencies and external resources as needed
* Expert knowledge of B2B acquisition and engagement tactics
* Strong understanding of analytics and the ability to drive actionable insights.
* A track record of performance excellence in meeting targets and planned objectives.
* Demonstrated creative thinking and effective strategic planning and facilitation abilities.
* Demonstrated superior decision-making abilities under a variety of circumstances.
* Demonstrated strong ability to analyze, evaluate, plan, forecast, and budget at operational levels.
* Extremely high level of personal drive. Resourceful with a figure-it-out-and-get-it-done" mentality
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strength in relationship building, strategy and influence
* Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment.
* Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously within demanding timeframes.
The Senior Marketing Manager for HealthSparq would have a bachelor s degree in a field that s helped them learn how to write, think and problem solve and a minimum of 10 years of experience in running or building businesses with a minimum of 2 years in a senior management position.
HealthSparq employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
HealthSparq is all about helping people make smarter health care choices. How do we do it* By offering the most relevant, personalized and timely data possible and offering it to consumers when they need it. With over 70 health plan clients that reach over 72 million people, HealthSparq is uniquely positioned to help people make better sense of their health care.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.