Senior Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Chicago, IL or New York, NY. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Head of U.S. Marketing for Aon Risk Solutions with a dotted-line reporting relationship into the Chief Operating Office of the Construction Services Group.
Aon Risk Solutions has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced marketing and sales integration leader to join our team in support of our Construction Services Group. The U.S. Marketing Leader will partner with colleagues throughout Aon Risk Solutions to effectively grow Aon s revenue and strategic position in the contractor, subcontractor, and owner marketplace. This individual will leverage a number of available channels to build the strategic positioning of Aon s Construction Services Group internally and externally. Experience effectively integrating classical marketing approaches with sales and business development will be critical to the success of the person in this role.
This individual also partners with our U.S. Power and Environmental practices to execute marketing activities on their behalf.
Your Impact As A Senior Marketing Manager
* Set direction and strategy for CSG marketing on an annual basis, partnering with CSG Executive Committee, Regional Managing Directors, CSG Leadership team, and Aon Risk Solutions to build, execute, and revise a strategy for profitable long-term growth of the practice
* Manage one (1) colleague in a marketing manager role, providing guidance and direction on day-to-day workflow while delegating critical requirements of the role
* Continue progress on the development of content marketing initiatives, as measured by open rates, clickthroughs, downloads, leads, opportunities, and wins, that highlight thought leadership generated by the Construction Services Group and related entities
* Effectively manage CSG marketing calendar to ensure proper communications cadence with contacts
* Activate PR opportunities for CSG leadership team in defined product focus areas
* Develop and execute strategy for the launch of signature events that best define CSG nationally
* Build effective marketing infrastructure in line with Revenue Engine principles / Local Market Planning
* Drive an effective CSG RFP process through dedicated RFP resources, growing practice win rates
* Manage sales-related data through CRM system and other channels, effectively capturing current status and next steps with key lists of industry firms and related organizations
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5+ years of relevant experience within a marketing management role and had managerial responsibilities, preferably in the financial services or construction industries.
* Strong project management skillset ability to simultaneously manage multiple initiatives while providing effective individual contributions and broad-based advice to drive success.
* Experience in classic marketing, marketing operations, sales operations, and driving integration between the two functions
* History of success in driving and contributing to both process and client wins.
* Significant experience managing both major initiatives and direct reports.
* Experience interacting with senior leadership, including negotiating for budget, presenting to large groups, and developing consensus.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft and develop significant amounts of original content from a written perspective.
* Experience working with CRM systems
Working experience using salesforce.com as a CRM.
Bachelor s degree
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420033
CATEGORY: Marketing and Communications Group
LOCATION: United States, NY, New York