Senior Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Monica, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur global client is a leading marketing, events and communications company, who bring together business audiences/communities around the world across all different industries via online and print.
They are looking for an experienced and creative senior B2B Marketer, who have managed, motivated and empowered a team of Marketing Managers. You will have strong marketing automation skills, software examples: Eloqua, Marketo or Silverpop, etc. and experience of Salesforce.com, with close interaction and integration with sales teams to optimize customer acquisition, lead generation, nurturing prospects and pipeline engagement.
This role is reporting into the Senior Director of Marketing and has up to 5 direct reports. This is a varied division with a team of passionate and creative marketers working across the full marketing mix with a 365 marketing approach.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead sales marketing organization and marketing programs to develop and nurture marketing qualified leads.
* Establish robust lead scoring and ROI metrics around marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
* Collaborate with the creative team to develop high impact, engaging sales marketing collateral including brochures, direct mail, email, and multimedia tactics.
* Work with the sales teams to plan and determine the effectiveness of various demand generation activities and manage the delivery of all sales collateral and support materials to the sales organization.
* Deepen the relationship with prospect database, developing campaigns that drive overall customer retention.
* Track, monitor and report on a regular basis campaign and demand generation metrics to key stakeholders across the business.
* Develop cross-campaign metrics and benchmarks to measure performance and drive improvements in KPIs.
* Align with marketing automation specialists and Engagement leverage insights to shape future marketing strategy.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
* At least 5 years marketing experience, with a strong track record in B2B marketing and management of a team.
* Demonstrated success managing lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns. Experience in marketing automation a plus (Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop, etc.).
* Clear understanding of ROI analysis and proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyze results and execute improvements.
* Creative approach with a solutions-based focus.
* Proficiency in Excel modeling and PowerPoint presentation development
* Self-motivated individual, comfortable working in a matrix organization.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present and communicate internally and externally, with people at all levels.
* Proven ability to lead and influence others to accomplish aggressive goals
* Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or business, MBA is a plus.
* Some travelrequired