Senior Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
US Beef Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Marketing Manager position is responsible for the management, coordination and implementation of local store marketing activity, the leadership and coordination of the Field Marketing team and the primary field contact for Operations. This position is uniquely responsible for driving sales and profits through our marketing services.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING.
THIS IS ONLY A GENERAL, NOT A COMPLETE LIST OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES. GENERAL DUTIES: FIELD - RELATED FUNCTIONS & ACTIVITIES
* Supervision and management of Field Marketing Managers
* Plan, coordinate and implementation of restaurant Grand Openings
* Conducts restaurant field visits including competitive information gathering
* Conducts research, and compiles statistical reports.
* Mentor and trains operation personal on marketing activation, rationales and strategies.
IN OFFICE-RELATED FUNCTIONS
* Participates in Weekly department planning meetings
* Studies weekly and monthly sales results
* Publishes monthly and weekly Marketing updates and memos
* Assists and/or manages the Marketing Help Desk including trends analysis
* Aids in the development of monthly promotional activation
* Develops local store marketing objectives and activation plans for each Region.
* Collects and maintains the restaurant asset data base (menu board configuration, reader board placements, locations pictures, etc)
* Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Attend and participate in company sponsored office events, group meetings and/or assigned committees or task forces.
* Develops and understands processes of department functions and tasks
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* EDUCATIONQUALIFICATION:Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing
* EXPERIENCEQUALIFICATION: Preferred: 1-2 years of industry experience
* REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:* Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint * Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage timelines * Detail Oriented * Strong coordination skills and attention to detail * Strong Written and verbal skills * Ability to communicate well and work across functions *_ABILITY TO TRAVEL UP TO 50%_