Senior Marketing Officer - San Diego
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The position of Senior Marketing Officer is responsible for assisting the Division Marketing Director to create, execute and reinforce the bank s marketing, sales and solutions culture. Responsibilities include copywriting for internal and external communications, content creation and distribution, project coordination and management, event planning and coordination, public relations support, sales support, vendor management, customer relationship programs and assistance with market research projects and analysis.
* Assists Division Marketing Director in the planning, design and execution of tactical plans for marketing and communications activities, and provides regular reporting and analysis to management related but not limited to customer experience management (CX), sales metrics, public relations efforts and results, and other marketing metrics as requested.
* Develops and manages all division marketing and sales collateral, including product brochures, case studies, sales presentations and other promotional marketing material as needed.
* Develops content for email marketing campaigns in support of lead generation and nurturing for multiple business units and regions, and collaborates on marketing automation campaign design and execution.
* Designs and manages the division s social media effort to support and extend the brand s reach and influence among key industry and thought leaders, as well as partners and potential customers, and manages any associated vendor relationships.
* Collaborates with the division marketing director to conduct ad-hoc and recurring research projects to quantify the effectiveness of various sales programs and marketing campaigns for the division. Keeps abreast of best practices, market and industry trends, and performance monitoring metrics, and shares insights with colleagues and Understands and works to maintain and increase the strength of the division s brand. Assists with the development and placement of divisional marketing collateral for all media outlets (print, radio, TV, online, outdoor, etc). Responsible for creating and maintaining division website content, and collaborates with digital marketing manager to understand and improve content performance.
* Assists with the management of the division s marketing budget. Partners with local executive management on the identification and tracking of community sponsorships, donations, and Community Reinvestment Act contributions.
* Represents the division in various civic and community development events to further enhance the bank s image, and to extend its reach and influence through new business partnerships.
* Supports the division marketing manager in the design, execution and post-mortem analysis of marketing campaigns related to event sponsorships, particularly as it relates to pre- and post-event communication, lead generation and social media engagement.
* Works collaboratively across the division and broader organization to accomplish business objectives, including within the company-wide marketing organization, in addition to other business groups and partners.
* Bachelor s degree (Marketing/Advertising/Journalism/Business) or equivalent from a four-year College or University and five (5) years or more of related experience, education and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
* Work related experience should consist of Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or Business.
* Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business, marketing or financial industry related.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257