Senior Marketing Programs Manager 9/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE POSITION:
The Senior Marketing Programs Manager will work closely with the Global Program Lead to successfully develop and execute impactful programs across regions. This individual has ownership of program outcomes and owns the end to end delivery of that program. They ensure that regional and industry requirements (language, culture, approach, market maturity etc.) are captured and included in the program design process so that the end program resonates in each region/country/state. They will also be responsible to ensure Sales are enabled effectively in order to be able to act on the marketing outcomes they deliver. They will be measured on increasing market awareness, generating leads and pipeline and supporting Sales to drive revenue from within Pega's target accounts for the region they support. In addition, the Regional Marketing Manager will retain alignment to their local sales team (region in EMEA, e.g. Benelux or industry in NA, e.g. Insurance). This element of the role is to ensure all program activity (across all major programs) is effectively coordinated and delivered in region and that it supports the local needs of the business in that region.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
* Program Development and Execution
* Research and understand local market conditions and audience as well as identifying mediums with reach/brand including: industry associations, online communities, online publications and events/conferences.
* Work with Global Program Manager/Director to ensure the local requirements identified are reflected in the program design and marketing plan developed.
* Own the successful execution of the program for your region, end to end including execution, delivery, and measurement and reporting.
* Implement best practices approach to campaign development and execution to ensure maximum impact and results globally.
* Work cross-functionally to significantly grow key buyer contacts within Pega's target accounts.
* Develop nurture programs to increase the quality of Pega's leads.
* Manage Pega's presence at a number of planned events in 2016/2017.
* Work with product marketing to develop and promote customer success stories.
* Communication, Reporting and Budget.
* Hold regular cross functional marketing meetings to set goals and review programs, budget, and results.
* Manage, directly and indirectly all marketing spend for the program in region.
* Share program best practices.
* Interact with sales on marketing programs for input, education and support.
* Report and track all program results.
* Regional/Industry alignment.
* Provide feedback to all Global Program Directors on regional/industry needs to ensure programs resonate.
* Educate and enable regional/industry sales on key activity planned and ensure effective leverage of these activities.
* Represent Marketing and act as a focal point for all information locally.
* Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products.
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
* The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization.
* Competitive salary + bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
A strong, get-it-done person who can manage by influence to help create plans against a global program strategy and execute flawlessly to deliver quarterly plans. Strong communication and presentation skills, a strong team player who is also willing to roll up sleeves and get it done, and someone who is results driven and takes pleasure in the impact they can create to deliver a strong performance quarter after quarter. Someone whom team-mates want to work with, day in and day out, who doesn't take themselves too seriously, but takes achieving results and being part of a winning team very seriously.
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
* Bachelor's degree (MBA Preferred).
* 5 - 8years marketing programs/field marketing experience.
* Prior experience in enterprise software marketing.
* Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Collaboration tools; LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics.
* Budget management experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision-making.
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.