Senior Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Product Marketing Professional want to take your specialist expertise and knowledge further* This is your opportunity. You'll work in collaboration with the GM and her staff to lead strategic planning, maintain detailed competitive analysis, complete market evaluations and lead special projects designed to grow the CSD business.
* Provide marketing support to the divisional Vice President on an on-going basis in support of growing the Consumables business. This will include such things as market trend analysis, new market opportunities and competitive reviews.
* Organize and drive and annual divisional strategic planning process. Participate with the divisional staff as the strategy is developed and provide support to prepare presentations for Group President, Sales team and employees.
* Organize and project manage key business projects.
The preferred location for this position is Wilmington, DE, but will consider Santa Clara, CA.
* Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Life Sciences and 5 years of experience working in Marketing.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively towards a broad set of objectives.
* Strategic marketing skills with experience in identifying and developing new market opportunities
* Strong project management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to deliver commitments on time
* Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to work in partnership within and across organizations, geographic locations, and functional areas.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
* Prefer MBA
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.