Senior Mechanical Engineer NED-2012-002
Applied Research Associates, Inc. - Randolph, VTThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Applied Research Asso... Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Randolph, VT
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Doctoral Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) is an international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically excellent solutions to complex and challenging problems in the physical sciences. Our mission is to solve problems of national importance, science and engineering research, technical support services, specialty products, and integrated solutions.
The New England Division of ARA, located in Randolph, VT is presently seeking highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic Engineers with experience in robotics, sensors, and/or data analysis.
The team at ARA has over 25 years of problem solving experience in the fields of robotics and sensors. The Randolph facility employs nearly 80 staff when combined with the adjoining Vertek Division of ARA. The location features research, development, and manufacturing activities that are on the leading edge of technology.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- Must have a passion for solving unique engineering problems in a highly functional team of engineers and scientists;
- Must be a creative thinker;
- Must be a team player that can also work independently;
- Must have a Master's Degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Five to ten years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency with software/firmware system design and hardware implementation;
- analog and digital expertise;
- strong robotics and/or sensor background;
- Intimate knowledge of MATLAB™ and computer languages