Senior Mechanical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
A full-service engineering and design services provider, NV5 Sebesta promotes collaborative and sustainable facility solutions that ensure occupant comfort, improve efficiency, reduce operational costs, and optimize facility budgets. Through our people's expertise in all facets of building engineering, architecture and construction, we create brilliant facility solutions for all types of clients. NV5/Sebesta is currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for our Arlington, TX location.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and well versed on leading and contributing to engineering teams in the delivery of mechanical engineering design and familiarity with mechanical systems commissioning, energy and consulting on complex projects for local and national clients.
* Project Management: Senior Project Manager s manage design and commissioning projects, inception through completion and have primary responsibility for managing client expectations and ensuring that delivery meets expectations. Manage projects to meet client expectations for technical excellence, budget and schedule
* Design: Lead and contribute to engineering teams in the delivery of mechanical systems, design, energy, and consulting on complex projects for local and national clients.
* Commissioning: Lead and contribute to engineering teams in diagnosing and solving construction and operational problems. Hands-on experience assembling and troubleshooting mechanical systems on complex projects for local and national clients.
* Support Business Development activities: (e.g., provide relevant input at prospective client meetings, assist in project cost and schedule estimating, etc.). Assist in business development and preparation of proposals. Develop and maintain client relationships.
* Participate in training and mentoring of staff.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering-PE required, LEED Accredited Professional a plus.
* 10+ years project management and mechanical design engineering experience, systems design, and construction processes for complex buildings.
* Able to work as part of a team, think creatively, and problem solve.
* Demonstrated experience with project planning and writing/reviewing technical specifications and reports.
* Extensive knowledge of building codes and construction industry standards.
* Experience creating design documentation (e.g., theory of operation, 3D/2D CAD data, user manuals, etc.).
* Effective written and verbal communication skills are essential.
* Experience with MS Office Suite
* Working Knowledge of Trane Trace or eQUEST is considered a plus.
TX Registered Professional Engineer
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
For us, helping you grow your career at NV5 is good business. Just as our clients require solutions tailored to meet their individual needs, so does our staff. NV5's benefits plan is designed to provide you the choice and flexibility to fit your individual needs.
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefit package:
401(k) Program Financial Consulting through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Paid Time Off (PTO) Holiday Pay Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.