Senior Merchandise Allocations Analyst 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Rare opportunity for a Merchandise Allocation Analyst with a successful and growing privately held retailer. This opportunity will be located in the Murfreesboro,TN area that ranks high on quality of life and cost of living indexes. The community has strong schools and is one of the nations top areas for employment and economic growth.
OUR CLIENT HAS EXTREMELY LOW CORPORATE TURNOVER. THESE NEW OPENINGS ARE CREATED BY CONTINUOUS SUCCESS IN OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE. COME BE A PART OF A SUCCESSFUL MERCHANDISING TEAM!
MERCHANDISE ALLOCATION ANALYST OVERVIEW:
This key position will have significant influence over company sales and profitability by ensuring the right merchandise is in the right store at the right time. The Merchandise Allocation Analyst must have the ability to analyze sales, trends and conditions, store inventory levels and product assortment to make sound decisions that achieve category, sales, and margin goals.
* Minimum of 3 years experience as a Merchandise Allocation Analyst for a bricks and mortar retail company in the categories of housewares, bedding, linens, home dcor, indoor / outdoor furniture or related areas.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field.
* Strong preference for candidates with discount, closeout, overstock, direct buying experience.
* Superior Excel skills.
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
* This individual must be solution oriented with a bias for action.
If you meet these qualifications, lets talk. Reply with your resume today!
Keywords: Home Goods, Home Decor, Housewares, bedding, home textiles, allocation, analyst, manager, merchandising, floral, rugs, curtains, seasonal, discount, closeout, overstock, lamps, pet supplies, storage, organization.
Executive Decisions Search Group is a premier international Executive Search Firm committed to helping our clients find
the best possible people in the shortest possible time. Our expertise lies in "finding difference makers" for our client partners in
Retail, Consumer Products, and Manufacturing.