- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer
The Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer shall have a bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, communications management, or an equivalent technical degree from an accredited college / university. The Senior Systems Engineer shall possess a current MCITP-EA or MCSE CE/OS certification and IAT II required.
The Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer shall have at least five (5) years of experience operating a Microsoft Windows domain. Work experience shall also include/demonstrate:
* All aspects of hardware and software pertaining to Microsoft server products; in particular in Public Key Infrastructure, Active Directory, System Center, SharePoint, and SQL server experience with Microsoft Active Directory in a multiple-site architecture.
* Strong organizational, communication, and managerial skills.
* Ability to initiate and manage a project; from inception to completion.
* Ability to troubleshoot problems, conduct research, learn and propose new technology solutions.
This position requires an active Secret clearance and U.S. Citizenship