Senior Mobile QA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead testing effort of medium to large scale project on mobile platforms
* Drive large scale and complex INTEGRATION TESTING EFFORTS across various teams and systems
* Plan test schedules and drive TEST EXECUTION activities with the help of junior testers across locations
* Provide clear visibility on your PLANS, COMMUNICATE ISSUES/RISKS and progress to the team and leadership team to resolve quality issues on time and keep the project schedule on track
* Participate in improving TEST processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
* Participate in building and improving TEST AUTOMATION TOOLS utilized by the engineering team
BACHELOR\'S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.
* 5+ YEARS OF TESTING experience in large-scale WEB AND / OR E-COMMERCE applications
* 3+ YEARS of experience on leading test activities on MOBILE PLATFORMS
* Experience leading test activities in scrum or agile methodologies
* Expertise in testing native applications on IOS and ANDROID
* Experience TESTING APPLICATIONS implemented using services oriented architecture and knowledge of technologies such as JAVA, REST, HTTP, SOAP, HTTP
* Experience with web and MOBILE technologies - HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, JAVA SCRIPT, NODE.JS, XCODE, ANDROID SDK
* Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management and debugging tools
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience AUTOMATING TESTS on WEB, BACKEND or MOBILE PLATFORM using any open source software
* Experience TESTING large-scale ecommerce retail software would be a plus.