Senior .NET Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Number: 4451
Position Title: 520AA : SR BUS INFORMATION ANALYST
Position specific description
The Sr. Business Information Analyst position is responsible for creating and maintaining complex, interactive and intuitive web applications which capture, aggregate and display business data from multiple systems and sources. This role provides internal clients with the tools necessary to support their daily business functions using a variety of the latest techniques and technologies. This position is responsible for assisting in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of various business solutions.
* Bachelor s Degree and/or 3+ years equivalent employment experience.
* Advanced experience with web based design and development Visual Basic, C# or Java
* Understanding of the principles, theories, practices and techniques of relational database theory.
* Analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
* Intermediate to Advanced SQL experience
* Intermediate to Advanced experience in the use/configuration of Microsoft SharePoint
* Stays up-to-date with new technologies and software products, continually learning and adding to the breadth of knowledge and skillsets
* Defines application architecture and design by analyzing customer requirements and envisioning system features
* Recommends UI solutions by analyzing and documenting the advantages and disadvantages of various development methodologies and toolsets
* Intermediate to Advanced experience with working with Microsoft Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Tableau Data Visualization toolsets
* Handles all stages of the development lifecycle.
* Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
* Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing environment.
* Strong communication including oral and presentation skills.
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior .NET Application Developer
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1: Charlotte, NC
Alternate Location 2: Spokane, WA
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: