Senior .NET Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Boston Data Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONBoston Data Group is seeking a senior software solution provider with at least 8 years' experience in web application development with database design skills in a Microsoft .NET/SQL environment to join a highly skilled Agile development team in a fast-paced environment converting legacy applications to web services. This candidate must have a strong background developing and understanding solutions written in C#.
The selected candidate will be required to independently analyze applications and document pseudo-code through reverse re-engineering of the application. Upon signoff of the analysis, the candidate is expected to execute the necessary technical modifications to create the business and technical framework services required to replace the legacy applications and migrate them into a consolidated application framework and data structure.
* 8-10 years' experience developing large systems on the Microsoft stack.
* Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda Expressions
* Must be able to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
* Experience in cloud-based development environments
* Experience with contemporary REST/web services development
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal with self-motivation.
* Must be able to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Ability to develop technology projects and solutions using Agile Scrum Framework; including prototyping, technical design, and specifications determined from business requirement documents
* Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Solid understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design
* Ability to take direction, constructive criticism and work to specified deadlines, with the ability to execute development code with limited guidance.
* Implement programming changes to production following system life cycle and release strategy procedures
* Facilitate with development within the new environments, utilizing the latest Microsoft stack, as needed
* Familiarity with source control software: Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Windows Development: VB.NET 2010 or greater
* Web Development: ASP.NET 2010 or greater
* Database: SQL 2014 Server and ability to work with older SQL Server versions
* Strong proficiency in C#, with fair knowledge of the language specification
* Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS)
* Microsoft operating systems: Windows Server 2012 R2
* Strong Object Oriented design and development
* Worked on a project with MVC 4 and above
* Enterprise Development: .NET, XML, JSON, Web Services, WCF, Linq
* Full stack developer (C#, VB.NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, WEBAPI, Web Services, SQL Server)
* Work on Bootstrap is a plus
* Work on OWIN is also a plus