Senior .NET Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Elmwood Park, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Senior .NET Developer
CITY, STATE: Elmwood Park, NJ
POSITION TYPE: Fulltime
Client is seeking a Senior.NET Developer with the following qualifications:
* Outstanding analytical, technical and critical thinking skills
* Strong OO, SOA and database design background
* Good understanding and ability to implement software design patterns
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to provide estimations, risk assessments, technical documents and meet deliverables in a timely manner
* Solid understanding of full software lifecycle development
You will play a critical role in design, development and testing of mission-critical enterprise software for Client. You should be comfortable working with complex/multi-tier applications including Web Services, UI frameworks and databases. You exhibit a strong desire to identify, learn and adapt new technologies as applicable to solve business problems.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years of software engineer/developerexperience in a structured software development environment
* Proven knowledge of C# and .Net framework (ASP.Net, including MVC and Web API, asynchronous programming). VB.NET is also acceptable.
* 5+ years of SQL Server development including database design and Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
* Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies, RESTful APIs and data structure fundamentals.
* Experience designing high performance and scalable web solutions.
* Experience with agile methodologies and continuous integration
* 4-year college degree preferably in Computer Science
EXPERT LEVEL KNOWLEDGE OF SERVICE-ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE USING
* JSON web services
* .NET WebAPI / WebForms
* Familiarity with Frameworks like AngularJS and bootstrap is a plus
* Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence/Git/TeamCity is a plus
* Diagnostic Laboratory and/or Healthcare Industry experience