Senior .NET Developer 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY An international professional services company that provides a broad spectrum of client services including consulting, strategy, digital, technology and operations is in search of a Senior Level .Net Developer on a contract basis for a project role. The position will revolve around C# and ASP.Net technologies.
The project responsibilities will include development, enhancement, support, debugging, and maintenance of software applications that support business units. Participation in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. Stakeholders' objectives and expectations must be understood and executed, as well as follow the company's SDLC (Agile). A team oriented candidate is desired to collaborate with all team members, communicate with global technology teams and manage own and others' time efficiently.
* 5 + years of relevant IT experience (SDLC - Waterfall / Agile)
* AngularJS, Bootstrap (Json a plus)
* SQL, TFS and related web technology
* Programming knowledge in Web services and WCF development
* Written and verbal communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
A full benefits package is available, matching 41k, Paid Time Off