Senior .NET Developer
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Developer is to be a part of the HRIT Architecture and development team utilized for front-end application development expertise. Developer will work with project teams to deliver quality deliverables and will be involved throughout the project life cycle: requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, customer sign-off, and deployment to production. Developer will also be responsible for the maintenance and support of existing HR applications after production release.
Ideal candidate will be proactive, responsive, and possess solid problem solving skills with the ability to contribute scalable, stable software solutions. Candidate will have good communications skills with the ability to easily discuss technical subject matter.
* Support of front-end application code.
* Work as a member of a cross-functional project team contributing to technology-based solutions.
* Contribute to the technical components of a project including but not limited coding and configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and production support.
* Partner with Business architecture, Engineering, Technology Infrastructure services, and production support to resolve issues that arise during deployment, integrations, or post implementation support.
* Accurately estimate development timelines.
* Understanding of object-oriented coding practices.
* Experience in documenting system architecture using industry standard tools such as Visio, Enterprise Architect etc.
* Understanding of authentication and authorization standards such as SAML, OAuth, OAuth2, OpenID, WS.Federation.
* Experience in the maintenance and modification of an application code-base and deployment to production.
* Experience with version control-systems (e.g. SVN, TFS, git, etc.).
* Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solutions.
* Proven ability to work independently and on own initiative while juggling multiple tasks.
* Must be able to read and translate code and assist in current-state analysis.
* Must be able to accurately estimate effort associated with developmental tasks.
* Manage and execute tasks with a solid bias for action; ability to effectively prioritize projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
* Preferred candidates will also have skills including:
* Knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, PL/SQL, MS SQL);
* Experience with the agile software methodology;
* HR IT/Banking Industry experience;
* Experience in leading development teams/organizing team activities;
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a software development capacity.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.