Senior .NET Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: **Financial Experience is helpful but not mandatory.**
** Experience working in an Agile team environment**
** Must have MVC **
Senior .NET Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing and building software using smart and pragmatic strategies. This person will work with an extremely collaborative team to create web applications and services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, and SQL Server and latest front end technologies. We strongly value diverse experience, flexibility and fresh thinking. We encourage all our team members to drive innovation, question the status quo and lead our technology strategy forward.
Essential job functions:
* Design and develop software applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC 5 and ASP.NET Web API 2
* Work on the Application development team in an Agile fashion continuously designing, creating and delivering world-class software
* Recommend architectural changes to provide technological advancement
* Multitask across several projects, collaborate with technical and non-technical partners
* C# and ASP.NET MVC
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Knowledge of creating and consuming web services
* Bootstrap or other client frameworks
* Unit testing with NUnit or other testing framework
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Success at balancing multiple concurrent projects
Bonus points for :
* Single-Page Application development
* Grunt or gulp
* JSHint or JSLint
* Optimizing website performance including bundling and
* SASS or LESS