Senior National Retail Account Manager / Best Buy 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a large, branded, consumer electronics manufacturer. This global company is a growing, high-energy market category leader with a new opening in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area for a National Account Manager. This person will be responsible for managing company's relationship with its largest domestic client Best Buy.
We are looking for a Senior Retail Sales Professional who is currently selling products into Best Buy and has the experience and skill set to coordinate and guide Rep Group activity.
* Effectively manage and consistently improve on customer relationships in order to grow business
* Responsible for hitting volume and revenue targets
* Understand and recommend solutions for business related issues and situations and generate specific plans that achieve objectives
* Manage and balance marketing budgets to maximize ROI and drive incremental sales
* Be an expert on customer pricing and promotional planning
* Have a thorough understanding of sales analytics, trends and forecasting
* Self-starter with the ability to work individually and also cross-functionally across internal teams such as Sales, Marketing, Business Planning, and Logistics
* MUST CURRENTLY BE SELLING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INTO BEST BUY
* Must currently be living within commuting distance of the Twin Cities (Minneapolis, St. Paul) Minnesota area
* Experience managing other major retail accounts such a Target, Walmart is a plus
* Experience managing rep firm partners a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in business or related field; MBA preferred
* Strong presentation, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
* Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented
* Proven track record of efficiently maintaining and growing customer relationships
* Ability to leverage relationships to increase shelf-share and drive increased business
* Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment
* Ability to utilize analytical tools to understand business metrics and address and solve business issues
* Outstanding ability to create detailed business cases using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Position offers a very attractive mid-to-high six figure income package including first year income guarantees and goal based accelerators. Senior level benefit plan included.
_CAA is a Retained Search firm that specializes in the placement of sales and sales management professionals. The hiring company has retained CAA to find, qualify and present candidates for this important job opening._