Senior .Net Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
If you're considering a Senior Application Developer role, then you already understand the importance of interfacing with technical teams, project managers, and interface designers. Working with passionate and driven professionals requires excellent interpersonal, communication, and technical skills. Don't worry, they all have those skills too. As a Senior team member you will be asked to use your skills in coordination with other team members and sometimes take the lead, because we win together!
Here Are Some More Specific Traits We Are Looking For In a Candidate
* Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions using Scrum
* Good knowledge of Scrum or willingness to learn and adopt it quickly
* Applying technical agile practices when building custom software solutions
* Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
* Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
* Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions
* Team player that understands how their own work is important to the team's success
* Ability to multitask across different projects
* Collaborating with our clients to provide technical consultation and assistance; working with clients to build software solutions that add value to their business
* Leading and mentoring associate developers
* Proactively looking for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-client time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks
* A desire to constantly learn and share new knowledge, whether this is reading a book, writing a blog post or presenting a lunch-and-learn
* Bachelor's Degree favored, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering 8 or more years of experience developing and shipping application code
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer certification strongly preferred
* Love of caffeine and a plethora of Star Wars fan theories won't hurt your