Senior .Net Developer 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Applications Developer role is to lead the build, design and execution of software programs and web applications. This includes detailed application architecture, configuration, operations, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Candidate should have experience with:
* Workflow development including but not limited to SharePoint conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
* Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2013.
* Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
* Other Duties as assigned.
* Database and operating systems experience with MS SQL, Oracle, Windows Server 2003 & 2008 R2, Windows 7, 8+.
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
* Knowledge in programming languages, including VBScript, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, Visual C++, XML, SOAP
* Knowledge in web development using IIS and CMS platforms
* 7-10 years IT experience.
* 7-10 years recent experience on Windows 2008-2012 R2 servers
* Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
* Direct support and administration of Line of Business application either Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) or custom
* Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects on-time and on-budget
* Demonstrated experience successfully working in Cross Functional project teams
* Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, very fluid, "dynamic" environment
* Formal Education & Certification
* 2-4 year college diploma or university degree in softwareengineering or computer science, and/or 7-10 years equivalent work experience.