Senior .Net Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
* Software engineering projects targeting internal customers in a BioPharma (biotechnology / pharmaceutical) research operation.
* Work closely with user stakeholders, other software developers, and an internal QA team following established Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), coding standards, and "best practices".
* Advanced proficiency (10+ years) in Microsoft .NET programming with C# and solid work experience with .NET 4.0+.
* Solid Object Oriented Programming /Analysis and Design Concepts, Design Patterns , Data Structures and Software Development Life Cycle.
* Practical experience in developing ASP.NET MVC applications (MVC 4+).
* Possess a solid balance of software engineering skills in front-end (presentation), middleware (services), and backend (database) technology areas.
* Experience in developing end-to-end scientific or business applications using the Microsoft .NET platform, with a primary emphasis on browser-based applications.
* Strong knowledge of web architecture/design and best practices.
* Experience with developing and consuming Web Services, both RESTful and SOAP-based services.
* Solid experience with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and in designing/developing Service Oriented Applications (SOA).
* A strong understanding of SQL databases, including practical experience with Microsoft SQL Server (including SQL Server 2005 or later) and SQL/T-SQL.
* A strong working knowledge of LINQ.
* Experience working with any ORMs, such as Microsoft Entity Framework 5.0+ or NHibernate / Fluent.
* Knowledge in set up, maintenance and configuration of IIS , SSL, and SQL Db server is desired.
* Proficiency with ASP.NET (non-MVC) and WinForms is desired.
* Experience in modern JS Libraries like Angular, Bootstrap, Node is desired.
* Have experience building scaling single page applications is desired.
* Practical knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is desired.
* Practical knowledge of, and experience with, Dependency Injection is desired.
* Familiarity with the AgileScrum process is desired.
* Practical knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD), with Microsoft Test and/or nUnit is desired.
* Proficiency with UML designs is desired.