Senior Network Architect 8/16/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position : SENIOR NETWORK ARCHITECT
Location: EL SEGUNDO CA
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL SKILLS -MUST HAVE SKILLS
* Strong knowledge in IP internetworking - IP routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP).
* Good understanding of data center design and principles.
* Experience in building scalable, fault tolerant infrastructure to support cloud computing. Familiarization with cloud infrastructure/application strategy and technologies is a huge plus
* Architect, design and prototype/implement major components of F5 load balancer infrastructure and features in GTM and LTM Configuration
* Experience with Cloud technologies and fabrics - Amazon AWS/EC2, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack,
* Experience with networkvirtualization technologies - GRE, VXLAN, OpenFlow, etc.
* Experience with virtualization technologies, including VMware, Xen, and/or Hyper-V
* Good exposure to Cisco data center products such as Nexus 7K/5K/2K, CRS-1, 7600, 6500, IOS software.
* CCIE IS HIGHLY PREFERRED.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design and validate the next generation LAN and WAN video networkarchitecture and application delivery network for high performance, availability and redundancy.
* Manage network-related projects, activities and tasks.
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.