Senior Network Architect 8/26/2016
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR NETWORK ARCHITECT/DEVELOPER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING NEW AND EVALUATING EXISTING NETWORK SYSTEMS AND STANDARDS .
LOCATION: LITTLE ROCK, AR
JOB TYPE: W2 / 1099
INTERVIEW TYPE: IN-PERSON MUST
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 10 PLUS
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study or advanced degree
Work with developers, system/network administrators, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications and networks
Perform security design/architecture reviews and code reviews of large applications, systems and networks Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to programmers and administrators
Define security best practices and standards
Focused on the end-to-end creation to management of IT network architecture models and their lower level components.
Ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
AS WELL AS THE FOLLOWING:
* Understands government business process and operations
* Ability to transition business processes into business and technical requirements
* Project Management experience
* Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
* Works well with IT and functional areas
* Designs architecture for an organization on an enterprise level
* Evaluates and revises business processes
* Leads and directs the work of others
* Anticipates and resolves issues
* Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress
* Proficient in one or more project management tools
* Ensures that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives
* Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner
* Identify and track issues, risks and action items
* Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
* Consistently provides accurate and detailed estimates
* May analyze or recommend commercially available software or other IT architectural components
* Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision
* Proficient in one IT architectural discipline
* Proficient in developing and providing high-level executive briefings.
* Mentor and coach peers
* Provide knowledge transfer to peers