Senior Network Enginee
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION10573 - SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - MONTEREY, CA
START DATE: ASAP
TYPE: Full-time direct employment with Vitaver's Client.
ONSITE: On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full benefits, relocation assistance, and interview travel reimbursement available.
DESCRIPTION: Our Client, a healthcare organization, is hiring a Senior Network Engineer in Salinas, CA.
* Plan, design, implement and manage of state-of-the-art data center, campus area network, wide-area network, and high speed Internet network services;
* Troubleshooting, capacity planning, architectural design, implementation, and best practice assessments.
* Experience maintaining local-area and wide-area networks (5+ years);
* Experience with patch panels, fiber cabling and network cable termination;
* Experience with Cisco Nexus Switches (2k, 5k, 7k and 9k) (required);
* Experience with Cisco Catalyst 6500 VSS (required);
* Experience administering enterprise DHCP/DNS environments;
* Experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 routing / switching;
* Experience with OSPF and BGP routing protocols;
* Experience with MS Visio and the MS Office Suite;
* Healthcare industry experience (required);
* Current CCIE certification (required);
* Bachelor's degree in an information technology-related field preferred and/or equivalent combination of career education and experience.