Senior Network Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Design, harden and test special-purpose, global, highly-available networks. Provide expert level TCP/IP support to the US Army satellite communications procurement organization. Provide technical support and troubleshooting of high availability site networks. Provide technical support for demonstrations of IP based SATCOM technology. Develop SATCOM baseband architectures. Abide by technical standards. Design, test planning and execution of IP related systems. Develop infrastructure standard for subsystem vendors in system-of-systems.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline required. 10+ years of experience required.
* Expert-level (CCIE, CCDE, JNCIE) certification in Routing and Switching, Data Center and/or Service Provider.
* Strong written and oral communications.
* Basic system administration skills in Microsoft Windows and/or Linus/Unix environments.
* Experience with RMF/DIACAP a plus.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.