Senior Network Engineer 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi,
Hope all is well!
Please let me know your interest in the below job opening.
ALSO, PLEASE NOTE WE PAY A REFERRAL BONUS IF WE PLACE ANY CANDIDATE YOU MAY REFER. THE REFERRAL BONUS RANGES FROM $1000 TO $2000, DEPENDING ON THE POSITIONS.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR RATE EXPECTATION ON W2.
POSITION: SR. NETWORK ENGINEER
LOCATION: CAMBRIDGE, MA
The Senior Network Tools Engineer has a dual charter to implement and manage monitoring and management tools in our environment while also providing NetworkEngineering services.
This role is responsible for implementing and supporting solutions, documenting and communicating these solutions.
* Build and maintain an enterprise systems and network monitoring solution based on Solarwinds.
* Support Networkengineering teams with L1/L2 incident and request management
* Work with NetworkEngineering on project based implementations
- Minimum 7 years working experience in the following areas
* Systems Automation/Tools Developer
- Experience with the following technology areas:
Hands on experience with Routing and Switching in Entreprise environment
Working Tier 1 and 2 level calls for both Cisco LAN and WAN
Solid understanding of Cisco Wireless in the Entreprise
Must demonstrate proficiency in structured, problem-solving methodology Supporting remote access issues supporting either Cisco ASA or Juniper SSL VPN
Solid understanding of IP Addressing / Subnetting
Ability to Support and troubleshoot (OSPF, EIGRP)
QoS, VoiP, VRF, VRRP, HSRP, STP
Experience using TCPDUMP and Network Sniffers for basic troubleshooting
* Management: Solarwinds (must have), Splunk, Nagios
* AWS Cloud technologies
* Automation : Chef, Puppet, ServiceNow
* Experienced working on cross-fonctional teams/projects
* Strong hands-on personality, results-oriented, pragmatic, high quality standards, ability to multi-task
* Detail oriented, throrough, complete
* Experience in delivering large scale, secure and reliable services
* Experience with FOSS software solutions and integrating open source software.
* Willing to travel (globally)
* Fluency in English (knowledge of additional languages is an avantage)
* Experience in other Pharmaceutical, Academic or Biotech company will be an advantage
APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME IN WORD FORMAT WITH ALSO THE FOLLOWING DETAILS GIVEN BELOW FOR SUBMISSION PROCESS IF INTERESTED TO TAKE IT FURTHER.
Full Legal Name:
Full Physical Address
Work Authorization Status:
Compensation you expect :
Availability to start new position :
Birthday: Just MONTH and DAY :
End date of your (present or previous) Job :
Reason you to leave (present or previous) Job :
Best time and phone number to be reached :
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE & HAVE A GREAT DAY!