Senior Network Engineer
Hope you are doing well !!!
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you.
Job Title: Senior NetworkEngineer
CITY, STATE: Chicago IL
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Troubleshoot, resolve and document issues within the client's network in a timely manner.
* Design, implement and validate configurations while providing a highly reliable network with minimal downtime
* Provide 24/7 availability and participate in on-call rotation every other week
* Create and maintain network documentation
* 4-yeardegree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology or equivalent job experience
* Must have Cisco CCNP certification or better
* 5+ years LAN/WAN experience in a Cisco environment
* Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP, PIM)
* Cisco ASA with multiple contexts
* Remote Access VPN, LAN-to-LAN VPN and DMVPN
* Nexus 7k and 2k platform
* DNS, DHCP, and IPAM
* Netflow and Traffic analysis
* Network Management (Solarwinds Orion - NPM, NTA, UDT, IPAM, NCM)
* Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) design and maintenance
* F5 Load Balancing
* Financial network experience
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Occasional travel may be required
You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message.