Senior Network Engineer - Cisco
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer - Cisco for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: Full time
Location: Boston, MA
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Senior Network Engineer - Cisco
Role Description: The Senior Network Engineer - Cisco would need to have at least 10+ years of experience. This Candidate must be a strong Network Engineer to come in and lead a team of 6 people. Have a lot of projects going on and need someone to come in and 'hit the ground running'.
The Senior Network Engineer - Cisco must be someone to help build up the infrastructure and redesign some new data connections. Need an experienced CISCO Network Engineer with over 10 years of hands-on experience with CISCO - with strong experience with programming switches, configurations, authentications and authorizations.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of Routing protocols and Network topology - both physical and logical.
- Experience with Racks/Stacks, ASA Firewall.
- Hands-on experience with CISCO 2900 series switches and understanding of CISCO Access levels.
- Must have experience in a regulated environment is a strong PLUS especially someone that is HIPAA aware.
- Virtualization experience is a plus, VM Ware nice to have.
- CCNA and CCIE Certifications as well as CISCO UCS experience are all pluses.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Shilpa Kondadasula
Recruiter Phone: 781-902-6021