Senior Network Engineer Consultant - (Long Island & New York City)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our team. This individual's primary responsibility is to perform multi-faceted high-end networking to our customers. This individual will manage small to large *projects* on their own to include design to troubleshooting. Engineer will be responsible for projects/moves, adds, changes, and repair at multiple customer sites across the New York TriState area.
* Cisco CCNP/CCIE certificate or equivalent experience
* Strong communication skills
* Solid documentation experience with Microsoft Visio, Word, and Excel
* Ambitious and goal-oriented, with initiative to work until job is complete.
Extensive knowledge and experience of Security, Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting, and usage of Cisco Best Practices:
Routing protocols-OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIP
WAN connectivity such as T1/T3, OC3, OC12, 10Gb, MPLS, Metro-E
Spanning-tree, VTP, Port Channels, Load balancing, SPAN
Multicast PIM Sparse/Dense, MSDP
Potential candidates must possess experience and demonstrate expertise in at least one or more of the following areas:
Cisco Network Security design, configuration, and tuning of Cisco security appliances
- Excellent understanding of VPN-site to site, remote access client, IPSEC (including the protocol suite), IKE, tunnel modes, SSL clientless/AnyConnect, Tunnels between ASAs, Routers
- ASA Firewalls and FWSMs-NAT, ACL configuration, IPSec and SSL VPN, configuration of IPS, CX, BotNet modules; CSM and Next-Gen features HA configurations, multi-context, transparent mode
- IPS appliances and in-line modules, tuning of alerts
- Cisco ACS for network Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
- Cisco ISE integration with wired data, wireless infrastructure & VPN
- Cisco ISE; posture client provisioning, pxGrid, SGT/AGACL's
- Cisco/Ironport ESA/WSA
- SourceFire and/or Palo Alto Firewall experience
- Bachelors degree in technology or equivalent experience required
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.