Senior Network Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - LAN/WAN, Cisco Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, mpBGP), Layer 2 and 3 Virtual Private Networks, Certification: CCNP/CCIE, JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE
LOCATION: Houston, TX / Dallas, TX
CANDIDATE TYPE: Experienced (Between 10 - 15years)
JOB TYPE: Permanent FTE
FUNCTIONAL AREA: Network Administration & Routing Protocols
PAY RATE: Industry Comparable Salary and Benefits package (Flex for an ideal candidate)
START DATE: ASAP
We have partnered with an AWESOME client that is seeking a Senior Network Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in their Houston and Dallas locations. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get in into a dynamic, technology-driven company with global footprints.
* 10+ years experience in Network administration
* Expert knowledge of various routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, mpBGP) in a mixed environment
* Experience designing and deploying high-performance, low-latency networks with complex multicast requirements
* Architectural experience of LAN and WANtechnologies with a detailed understanding of network and systems integration
* Expert level knowledge of Cisco technologies
* Working knowledge of L2VPN and L3VPN with virtualization experience
* Industry recognized certification such as CCNP/CCIE, JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE
* Friendly work environment
* Cutting edge technology
* Exceptional growth opportunities
* Have your voice heard, you'll be instrumental in change
For more details on this role, and other related roles, please send across your updated resume to deepa [at] squaredomain [dot] com, and we shall revert immediately.