Senior Network Engineer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
Location: MARLTON, NJ 08053
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - CCNP
Participates in the ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN, INTEGRATION, AND SUPPORT OF ENTERPRISE NETWORK SOLUTIONS AND STANDARDS FOR INFRASTRUCTURE COMPONENTS. Provides direction, information, evaluation and recommendations regarding network solutions. Takes responsibility for network design, requirements, implementation, performance and support of complex issues related to enterprise networks.
* Participates in the planning, architecture, design and implementation of enterprise networks and solutions.
* Establishes NETWORKING ENVIRONMENT by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards and policies.
* Maximizes NETWORK PERFORMANCE by both monitoring and analyzing performance, troubleshooting problems, tuning, optimizing, and balancing.
* PERFORMS EVALUATION OF NETWORK PERFORMANCE ISSUES including: availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
* SECURES NETWORK by implementing security, network access and controls to meet business needs and support policy.
* Defines network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, policy and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
* Leads technical design, implementation and project work stream related to solutions.
* Works with other engineers, team members, and the customer to support daily operations
* Excellent documentation/process skills
* Core NETWORK AND DATA CENTER design utilizing CISCO EQUIPMENT
* WAN INCLUDING MPLS, POINT TO POINT AND VPN
* Voice (VoIP, Polycom, Lync, video and audio conferencing)
* Wireless - Aruba and Cisco and Wireless Site Survey
* Security - CISCO ASA, SOURCEFIRE, GIGAMON, NAC, ARUBA CLEARPASS, DUAL-FACTOR
* Network Monitoring - Solarwinds, Riverbed, Aruba Airwave
* Cisco Routers and Switches
* Nexus 5K & 7K
* RF Assessments and Design
BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field. Cisco CCNP / CCIE training and certification in relevant disciplines.