Senior Network Engineer
My client is looking for a SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER for their location in SAN DIEGO, CA. This is a Permanent Position offering a salary range of $60-80K. Local talent only
ABOUT THE POSITION
Candidate will design and create computer networks within an organization and ensure that they are working properly. Maintain networks for third-party clients. The network should be balanced so that it works well and data flows easily; when networks are not functioning properly, the network engineer must use problem-solving skills to find a solution. It is also important to back up the systems so they can be easily restored.
Responsible for implementing security systems for networks. Some of the work is sedentary, some walking, bending, lifting, and squatting, and other physical requirements may be necessary.
Advanced computer skills are important in this position, and knowledge of server software and hardware are essential. Budget management skills are also important, as the network engineer may have to work within a budget. A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field required for this position,
* Design and implement business solutions using network equipment.
* Design, write and update system documentation and network diagrams.
* Install, configure and troubleshoot network architecture.
* Monitor and diagnose performance issues with network architecture.
* VMware experience
* 3+ years' experience in a network engineer position
* 3+ years' experience with TCP/IP, DNS, LAN and WAN infrastructures, MPLS, VPN, BGP, IDS/IPS, ACS, Radius/LDAP/TACAS
* 3+ years' experience installing, administering and supporting firewalls
* WINDOWS SERVER 2008, 2012, CURRENT SERVERS
* Windows ACTIVE DIRECTORY
* Excellent project management, troubleshooting, and customer service skills.
* B.S. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE or equivalent
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLIENT AND THE JOB OPENING, SO WE CAN DISCUSS AND PROCEED FOR NEXT STEP.