Senior Network Security Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Due to continued growth, Presidio is hiring a Senior Network Security Engineer to join our growing security team in the Ohio area.
* Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of data/security networks
* Working with the engineering team to successfully implement secure network solutions
* LAN routing and switching configuration and deployment in medium to very large environments
* Provide network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of data and secure networking environments
* Assist client through planning, design and implementation of secure data communications networks
* Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
* Report to customer locations in the Columbus or Cincinnati, OH Metro area
* Customer may request that resource travel from time to time to office locations in major U.S. cities
* Customer will task engineer with project goals, and delivery timelines based on priorities set by the customer
* Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, documentation, implementation and support of the following:
* Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco is a must, Palo Alto/Juniper/Check Point are a plus).
* Content Security (Cisco ESA/WSA/CWS desired).
* Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
* Malware Prevention (Sourcefire desired, Palo Alto a plus).
* IDS/IPS solutions (Sourcefire desired, Palo Alto a plus).
* Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco is a must, Nexus strongly preferred, other manufacturers are a plus).
* Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco WAAS desired, F5 & Riverbed a plus).
* Authentication solutions including Cisco ACS desired RSA is a plus.
* 5+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex networks.
* Cisco CCIE Security, Route Switch, or Service Provider - Preferred
* Industry security certification such as CISSP & CEH - Desired
* Cisco CCNP or equivalent - highly desirable
* BS in CS or EE or 8-10 years related experience
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.