Senior NoSQL Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
* Provide deployment automation work effort and subject matter expertise.
* Work with engineering teams to optimize application performance.
* Provide engineering teams with help desk support for questions about NoSQL development.
* Understand and employ best practices for high availability and scalability.
* Install, configure, and maintain NoSQL technologies and systems.
* Maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks.
* Respond to and resolve access and performance issues.
* Ability to work non-peak hours when needed.
* Assist in capacity planning.
* Proactively monitor performance.
* Maintain change control and testing processes for all modifications and deployments.
* Conduct research and make recommendations on NoSQL products, services, and standards.
* BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree.
* 3 or more years' experience with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
* 3 or more years' experience with Couchbase or Apache Solr.
* Deep working knowledge of NoSQL technologies.
* Demonstrated ability to optimize systemarchitecture and configuration.
* Visualization development experience preferably Kibana.
Experience with SaltStack or comparable deployment automation tools