Senior Office Services Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Office Services Representative, to join our Operations team in our Denver office.
- Support various office operations including facilities, hoteling, mailroom, conference and catering, office equipment, supplies, reception, records, and others
- Provide backup administrative and clerical support as needed
- Assist members of the operations team on various projects and other duties
- Minimum of three years of general office experience; preferably within a professional services firm
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with general office equipment and troubleshooting
- Ability to lift up to forty pounds
- Flexibility to work overtime, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .