Senior Office Services Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Office Services Representative, to join our Integrated Office Network in our Harrisburg office.
- Responsible for making reservations which will include workstations, conference rooms and partner offices
- Generate reports and send out auto release communications to KPMG individuals regarding their reservation status. Release spaces as needed
- Answer high volume phones and respond to all email requests regarding space in a timely manner
- Setting up of existing and new profiles as needed utilizing the hoteling reservation program
- Serve as a point of reference for client service staff and visiting employees and be able to direct them to their appropriate locations
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by supervisor
- One year corporate experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic understanding of office equipment and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .