Senior Oracle CPQ / BigMachines Technical Implementation Consultants 8/17/2016
AST - Serene Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Identify and apply configuration changes to applications so that they meet documented business process requirements.
* Design, code, and test program modules that meet design specifications and are well documented meeting all development standards.
* Develop and support integrations, conversions, reports, workflow, and custom development in a CPQ environment.
* Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets functional specifications and performance requirements.
* Diagnose, resolve, and document system issues to support project team.
* Research questions with respect to both maintenance and development activities. Interact with database administrators, security analysts and business system users in this effort.
* Perform post-installation system review and ongoing support.
* Maintain, tune and repair applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support.
* Assist in the development of documentation and standard procedures
3+ years Oracle CPQ experience for Sr. Developer and 5+ years Oracle CPQ experience for Technical Lead
Excellent teamwork and communication skills
* Commerce / Utilities Libraries, Validation/Hiding/Constraint rules.
* Configuration Recommendation Items, Recommendation Rules.
* Constraint / Hiding rules, Layout Changes, CSS / JS changes.
* Complex implementations, Formula mgt., User mgt., Integration
* (OOTB/third party), Document Engine, multilingual support.
* AJAX Configuration Rules
* Advance Pricing Rule, Discount, Promotion configuration.
* Complex Product Hierarchy
* Configuration Rules Overview,
* BML Basics
* Layout Editor
* Commerce layout, Custom CSS
* Commerce Rules
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
* BachelorDegree in a business-oriented, technical discipline or related experiencepreferred
* U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Entrepreneurship at work
* Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
* Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
* Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
* 401K plan and match
* Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
AST CORPORATION / SERENE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER